- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer cdc.gov
- A New Way to Fight Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Arrives March 3, 2021 Kristie L. Kahl curetoday.com
- Treating Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: Recent Progress and What’s to Come Several sessions at SABCS highlighted our gains against this aggressive form of breast cancer—and the challenges that still remain By BCRF | January 20, 2021 BCRF. Ninety-five percent of newly diagnosed TNBC patients have early-stage disease, and based on recent clinical trial results, their five-year disease-free survival is well over 80 percent.
- Update on Strategies to Improve Treatment for Triple Negative Breast Cancer Keytruda, Tecentriq, and Sacituzumab Govitecan (IMMU-132) are promising TNBC treatment advances. CANCERCONNECTDEC 11, 2020
- Treatment of Triple-negative Breast Cancer (cancer.org) chemotherapy (chemo) is the main systemic treatment option. And although TNBC tends to respond well to initial chemo, it tends to come back (recur) more frequently than other breast cancers.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer breastcancer.org
IMpassion031 is a phase III trial in patients with early-stage TNBC testing the safety and effectiveness of the checkpoint inhibitor atezolizumab used in tandem with standard chemotherapy prior to surgery (called neoadjuvant therapy). ‥ IMpassion031 involved 333 newly diagnosed patients with TNBC who were randomly assigned to receive either atezolizumab plus chemotherapy (nab-paclitaxel, doxorubicin, or cyclophosphamide) or the same chemotherapy agents plus a placebo prior to undergoing breast cancer surgery.
- Trial finds benefit of immunotherapy-chemotherapy combination in early-stage triple-negative breast cancer
- Effect of Adjuvant Paclitaxel and Carboplatin on Survival in Women With Triple-Negative Breast Cancer A Phase 3 Randomized Clinical Trial Ke-Da Yu, MD, PhD1; Fu-Gui Ye, MD1; Min He, MD1; et al JAMA Oncol. 2020;6(9):1390-1396. doi:10.1001/jamaoncol.2020.2965 August 13, 2020
- Immunotherapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: How to Move Forward October 1, 2020 Carlos H. dos Anjos, MD, and Romualdo Barroso-Sousa, MD, PhD ASCO Daily News. Immune checkpoint blockade (ICB) has revolutionized the treatment of early and advanced solid tumors, including triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC), especially when combined with cytotoxic chemotherapy. Only a fraction of patients with TNBC benefit from ICB plus cytotoxic chemotherapy, so biomarkers to predict a response are urgently needed, with emphasis on composite biomarkers.
- Multidisciplinary considerations in the treatment of triple‐negative breast cancer. Jennifer R. Bellon MD Harold J. Burstein MD, PhD Elizabeth S. Frank EdM Elizabeth A. Mittendorf MD, PhD Tari A. King MD First published: 28 September 2020 https://doi.org/10.3322/caac.21643 A Cancer Journal of Clinicians
- A Strategy to Fight against Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: pH-Responsive Hexahistidine-Metal Assemblies with High-Payload Drugs Long Zhang, Hongyan Xu, Xiaoxiao Wu, Wenjuan Huang, Tinghong Zhang, Pengyan Hao, Bo Peng*, and Xingjie Zan* Cite this: ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2020, 3, 8, 5331–5341 Publication Date:July 7, 2020 https://doi.org/10.1021/acsabm.0c00653 TNBC has the highest rate of metastatic disease and the poorest overall five-year survival rate (less than 25% for TNBC) compared to other breast cancer subtypes (90.3 and 92.5% for ER+PR+/HER2+ and ER+PR+/HER2, respectively).
- Most neoadjuvant chemotherapy for triple-negative breast cancer should include platinum. Rebecca Dent Hope S Rugo Published:January, 2021DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(20)30747-6 THE LANCET Oncology PERSPECTIVES|SPOTLIGHT| VOLUME 22, ISSUE 1, P27-28, JANUARY 01, 2021
- Practical classification of triple-negative breast cancer: intratumoral heterogeneity, mechanisms of drug resistance, and novel therapies. Antonio Marra, Dario Trapani, Giulia Viale, Carmen Criscitiello & Giuseppe Curigliano npj Breast Cancer volume 6, Article number: 54 (2020) Published: 16 October 2020
- Emerging CAR-T Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Sundee Dees, Rajkumar Ganesan, Sanjaya Singh and Iqbal S. Grewal DOI: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-20-0385 Published December 2020 Molecular Cancer Therapeutics
- A Review of Natural Therapies Potentially Relevant in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Aimed at Targeting Cancer Cell Vulnerabilitie. Myfanwy Jane Webb, BScHons, PhD, Craig Kukard, MBChB, MMed, FRACP Craig Kukard University of Newcastle, Newcastle, NSW, Australia See all articles by this author Search Google Scholar for this author First Published November 27, 2020 Review Article https://doi.org/10.1177/1534735420975861
- Triple-negative breast cancer molecular subtyping and treatment progress. Li Yin, Jiang-Jie Duan, Xiu-Wu Bian & Shi-cang Yu Breast Cancer Research volume 22, Article number: 61 (2020) Published: 09 June 2020
- Triple-Negative Breast: Cancer Pat Prijatel, diagnosed with early-stage triple-negative breast cancer in May 2006 and author of Surviving Triple Negative Breast Cancer, discusses what that diagnosis has meant to her; why she started her blog, Positives About Negative; and advice she would give a person newly diagnosed.（インタビュー音声22：58 breastcancer.org）