- Abnormal modulation of theta oscillations in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder NeuroImage: Clinical Volume 27, 2020, 102314
- Guo et al., 2019 When attention was directed by social cues, the weakened alpha modulation in children with ADHD was mainly manifested in the left hemisphere and that was correlated with inattentive symptoms
- ter Huurne et al., 2017 ADHD adults have been reported to have an attenuated modulation in the mu rhythm while engaged in the task response
- Wang et al., 2016 In children with ADHD, the ERP components related to target selection and distractor suppression were inhibited in a visual search task
- Vollebregt et al., 2016 the posterior alpha modulation was attenuated in covert spatial attention in children with ADHD.
- Cross-Villasana et al., 2015 the event-related potential (ERP) component related to target selection was delayed in adults with ADHD
- ter Huurne et al., 2013 the posterior alpha modulation was attenuated in covert spatial attention in adults with ADHD.