- Educational Data Mining Techniques for Student Performance Prediction: Method Review and Comparison Analysis Front. Psychol., 07 December 2021 Sec. Educational Psychology Volume 12 – 2021 |
- A Robust Machine Learning Technique to Predict Low-performing Students ACM Transactions on Computing Education Volume 19 Issue 3 Article No.: 18pp 1–19 16 January 2019 https://doi.org/10.1145/3277569 to identify students who are at risk of performing poorly in a course. This identification must be performed early enough in the term to allow instructors to assist those students before they fall irreparably behind. This study describes a modeling methodology that predicts student final exam scores in the third week of the term
- Student placement and skill ranking predictors for programming classes using class attitude, psychological scales, and code metrics Research and Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning volume 13, Article number: 7 (2018)
- Predicting Students’ Final Exam Scores from their Course Activities October 2015 DOI:10.1109/FIE.2015.7344081 Conference: IEEE Frontiers in Education （リサーチゲート）
- Data Mining: A Prediction for Performance
Improvement of Engineering Students using
Classification （PDF) World of Computer Science and Information Technology Journal (WCSIT)
ISSN: 2221-0741 Vol. 2, No. 2, 51-56, 2012
- Data Mining Approach for Predicting Student Performance （PDF) Journal of Economics and Business, Vol. X, Issue 1, May 2012
- The Use of Progressive Indicators as Predictors of NCLEX-RN Success and Performance of BSN Graduates Journal of Nursing Education, 2013;30(1):9 Published Online:January 01, 1991
- Academic Predictors of Success on the NCLEX-RN Examination for Associate Degree Nursing Students Journal of Nursing Education, 2013;29(4):163–169 Published Online:April 01, 1990
- Aptitude, Previous Achievement, and Cognitive Style: Relation to Academic Achievement in Nursing Courses of Differing Content Journal of Nursing Education, 2013;28(6):265–270 previous achievement or aptitude measures are the best predictors of nursing course achievement (Schwirian, 1976; Grant, 1986). 無料要旨
- Replacing Lecture with Web-Based Course Materials incorporating frequent interactive comprehension checks into the online material (something that is difficult to do in lecture) proved effective
- Multimedia Comprehension Skill Predicts Differential Outcomes of Web-Based and Lecture Courses （PDF) Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied 2002, Vol. 8, No. 2, 85–98
- A study exploring the impact of lecture capture availability and lecture capture usage on student attendance and attainment Higher Education volume 77, pages403–421 (2019) 無料フルテキスト
- Turn up, tune in, don’t drop out: the relationship between lecture attendance, use of lecture recordings, and achievement at different levels of study Higher Education volume 77, pages1065–1084 (2019) Published: 03 November 2018
- Academic Achievement Prediction: Role of Interest in
Learning and Attitude towards School International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education (IJHSSE) （PDF)
Volume 1, Issue 11, November 2014, PP 73-100
- STUDENTS’ ATTITUDES AND THEIR EFFECTS ON LEARNING AND ACHIEVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS: A CASE STUDY OF PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KIAMBU COUNTY, KENYA. （PDF) ALPHINE C. LANGAT E55/24385/2011
- Understanding the relationship between student attitudes and student learning PHYSICAL REVIEW PHYSICS EDUCATION RESEARCH 14, 010107 (2018)
- PREDICTING STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING USING STUDY HABIT AND ATTITUDE SCORES (PDF) Journal of Social Science and Public Policy Volume 2, December 2010
- Class Attendance in College: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Relationship of Class Attendance With Grades and Student Characteristics June 1, 2010 無料要旨 class attendance a better predictor of college grades than any other known predictor of academic performance, including scores on standardized admissions tests such as the SAT, high school GPA, study habits, and study skills
- College Students’ Perceptions of Notetaking and Their Relationship to Selected Learner Characteristics and Course Achievement Research in Higher Education Vol. 28, No. 3 (May, 1988), pp. 223-239 (無料要旨、1ページめ）Professors speak, Students write.
- Wambuguh, Oscar and Yonn-Brown, Theo (2013) “Regular Lecture Quizzes Scores as Predictors of Final Examination Performance: A Test of Hypothesis Using Logistic Regression Analysis,” International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Vol. 7: No. 1, Article 7. Available at: https://doi.org/10.20429/ijsotl.2013.070107
- Do Students’ Questions during Chemistry Lectures Predict Perceived Comprehension and Exam Performance? Published online: 13 Jan 2022 The Journal of Experimental Education Volume 91, 2023 – Issue 3 Questions that sought verification or disambiguation were positively associated with exam performance.
- An Evaluation of Blended Instruction in Terms of Knowledge Acquisition and Attitude in an Introductory Mathematics Course (PDF) January 2014 A blended course is one taught by combining teacher-centered face-to-face instructional elements with online learning components and online course management tools.
- Ugh…Statistics! College Students’ Attitudes and Perceptions Toward Statistics （PDF) Drew A. Doyle 2017 University of Central Florida
- Measuring actual learning versus feeling of learning in response to being actively engaged in the classroom PNAS September 4, 2019 116 (39) 19251-19257 students in the active classroom learn more, but they feel like they learn less.